Thursday, October 12, 2006

Just thawing nicely

Hehehehe...so I should have blogged sooner, but my fingers just finished thawing from the Stones concert on Sunday night.

What an AMAZING SHOW!! of and for those of you who were mislead and told that Steven Tyler performed...no he did not.

And to continue with my husband's rants....people who get middle of the row seats and drink too much beer are an annoyance.

I did want to give kudos to SGI and the Regina Transit system....the idea of having a shuttle system was cool and very convienent....it should have been a little better organized that's all.

I also love the t-shirt i picked up even though it cost a fortune....

On another note...I did learn that not drying my hair before work in the morning is a bad thing....I jogged to work and by the time I got there, my hair was a crunchy mess....

Tune into Magic 103.5 (especially in the morning to win prizes)

Quote of the day: All dressed chips are the best because they provide EVERYTHING!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know like if you wanna drink and act stypid that's what bars are for. I've been to concerts and seen these idiots and gotten into tussels with them because i spilled their beer, well they actually spilled it, i was sitting still he was moving. I told him dude Metallica is playing, shhheeesh, didn't go over so well.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home