Thursday, August 17, 2006

Holy Crap! it's a blog

Yet another month in my life has flown by and i'm not sure where it went.

Still trying to catch on to the whole morning shift thing, and to make it more interesting, in about a month I will be reading news for 2 (yes 2, I can be in two places at once) stations.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF MUSIC WE'RE PLAYING!! They probably wont even tell me until the night before.

COME TO MOVIE FACTORY!!

In the 3 hours i've been here, i've watched RV twice....It's HILARIOUS!

Come get a slush puppie!!

They're yummy too!

Places to travel to: Saw the Tunnels of Moose Jaw--They were super cool. Even though they made us play along...they were still cool. Also take the trolley tour of Moose Jaw...you see lots of neat stuff.

Quote of the day: Sleep is only manditory if you're paid to make sense.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pilot said...

Rubs eyes in amazement.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes go to MF 2 new releases and they are always $8. And only an extra $1 per movie for another whole day.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Pilot said...

to quote a song "Take good care of my baby!"

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home