Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm SO boring...

So, it's been a while since I blogged...

Not much new.

Survived through the Tankard here in Weyburn...the guys were VERY cool!
I'm also quite the geek...I'm rereading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, just in time to rent it when it comes out in March.

Other than that, life is boring....Made use of the breadmaker last weekend and made bread.
YUMMY!

Gonna take some much needed time tomorrow and finish wedding thank you's...It's been 4 months, i guess it's time to get them out.

I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WHOLE OF SASKATCHEWAN!!
He suprised me with the nicest necklace...and he picked it out himself!

Now how am I gonna top that?

Quote of the day: Although smiling takes fewer muscles, it could lead to laugher which burns LOTS of energy!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since your bored. I thought I'd cheer you up. Here :) And since everyone else thinks your boring as no one commented here :). And just for being you here :) :)

PS add Obiwon Konoboo too Jeremy's account. And Yoda too. I'll think of others as my mind wakes up.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home