Sunday, October 01, 2006

BOYCOTT HMV

So i'm doing my daily reads through papers across canada, just because. And I cam across an article that talks about brutal beatings on dvd.

It peaks my interest, so I read a little farther.

It turns out there's this SICK company in the US that's paying kids for brutal attacks on video.
Whether it's tormenting a homeless person or just beating on each other, they get about 1000 dollars a pop.

HMV is ACTUALLY selling this )(*&(*^_(*^*(^! What a crock...and they're letting just about anyone purchase it.

I'm just disgusted that this is being condoned. I don't know about my husband, but if this crap is ever offered through our distributor for rent, i'm gonna give them a BIG FAT NO!!

The fact that rapper 50 Cent is promoting this junk is no suprize. It makes me think twice about promoting his stuff.

I wonder what's next? Video taping highschool shootings and selling them as well?

Sometimes ultimate crap will sell......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a sad sad world nowadays. This stupid reality TV craze has perhaps finally gone to far, well it's gone to far along time ago. But now it's gone to far. For good. Someone should stop this.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home