Sunday, January 29, 2006

more thoughts from a scatterbrain

It's been a whole week!!
But a busy one....

Thank goodness the election is over......
Now I'm back to regular hours and tormenting the cat.

Went to the Nickelback concert Friday night. What an AWESOME experience! (Second concert for the radiogirlie)
We were so close we could feel the pyro!!!
Got a VERY cool t-shirt.

Spent Saturday shopping...found a new cat nip filled toy for the cat...
It's driving him insane!!

Also picked up Marty Casey and the Lovehammers!
VERY GOOD CD!!
..it'll be you and me up in the trees....

going to enjoy home made butterscotch pie today.

Quote of the day: Sometimes those who think too much miss out...live life to it's fullest and experience no regrets!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pilot said...

I'm free for pie or any home baking anytime!

j/k

Who was better Danko Jones or Live?

9:20 AM  
Blogger Movie Factory said...

Let me field that one...Live was by far the best band of the night, absolutely fantastic. For sure buying their new disc this spring. Danko Jones has a large tongue.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also attended Nickelback, and have to agree - it was an excellent performance. While I like Nickelback, I wouldn't classify myself as their biggest fan - but you really can't deny that they put on a great show.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home