Saturday, January 21, 2006

The misguided, crazy weather chick says....

I'm quite ready for winter to end....

That or just get rid of this DARN ice!! Don't get me wrong, I love snow cause it's fun to make snow angels in, but not when it's on top of a layer of ice.

So, I'm quite proud of myself.
I think I've figured out out disk refurbisher...Luk had such a hard shift last night, I made him test all of the games that we ran through it.

Life is good...having a relaxing weekend, doing my friend a favour and watching her kids.

Looking forward to Tuesday when the election is FINALLY over!!

Quote of the day:...always look before you leap, cause broken ankles SUCK!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Radio Girlie, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on free wedding planning book I somehow ended up on your page. As your The misguided, crazy weather chick says.... is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about free wedding planning book, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Pilot said...

WHAT ABOUT NICKELBACK?

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home