Monday, January 16, 2006

Ice Sucks....

So I posted yesterday, and then went on to have a slight travesty...

No catnip involved, honest!!

I was walking back to my car after spending time at a local establishment, when I felt my feet go airborne and found my bottom end firmly on the ground.
OUCH!!

Getting up and sitting back down are difficult, but getting easier...

I will be VERY glad when the election is over...
I'm quite vexed with one of our local candidates....
He thought it was necessary to park himself outside of another candidate's luncheon, where there was a highly regarded guest speaker.

I think this particular man just wanted MORE than his fair share of air time.

C'est la vie...

Quote of the day: You're always a child at heart, no matter how old you are!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home