Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Day at Work....

Worked my butt off at work last night.

Weyburn's all candidates forum was held and I interviewed all of the candidates.

Well, most of them were pretty interesting...one actually fell asleep on stage during the debate.
HAHAHAHA..

I have one rant today....PEOPLE WHO DO NOT PUT SALT ON THE SIDE WALKS INFRONT OF THEIR BUSINESSES!!

holy crap..it was so slippery on my way to work today.

Quote of the day...sometimes the little voice in your head isn't always right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Interesting... you seem to have one solid blogging record going. You will also soon beat out Jeremy for posts.


Good luck in future blogging!

Also, visit my blog... because uh... I deserve more traffic.

http://thisisgoingtobeareallylonaddress.blogspot.com

9:24 PM  
Blogger Pilot said...

Firstly Laura, don't visit his blog. I've had to kick him out of the store seveal times because he has terrible "emo" hair. And I can't have that in the store.

Secondly.... um....

SEMPER PHI!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Saskboy said...

Who was the sleeper in the debate?

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home