Sunday, January 15, 2006

OMG...a day to keep my jammies on til 1pm!

Have you ever gotten so drunk that lights and brightly coloured toys seem WAY too facinating?

I have spent the last 24 hours putting our cat in this state of bliss....
Gracious friends of ours brought catnip (and YES it is catnip) over for us.

Ozzy's toys have been getting a daily dip in the green stuff.
His reaction is quite entertaining....except when he tries to get more.
No more stove jumping for the cat!

I rented Chumscrubber (hahahahaa, rented!).
It's still really bothering my that the story made very little sense...maybe I should try some catnip, it might help.

Darn freezing rain!!

Quote of the day: why do they call them carpools, when it doesn't involve water?

2 Comments:

Blogger Pilot said...

Are you drunk right now?

6:58 PM  
Blogger Pilon, A said...

I think she's more than drunk.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home