Thursday, January 05, 2006

Yet another post...

Long day at work....

Lots of government whining...hehehehehhe....

I love the Weyburn Salvation Army...they do AWESOME work in our community, congrats to them for making their goal this year!

The store is good..we have Wedding Crashers...can't wait to find 2 hours and watch it again.

Looking forward to the weekend. Want to spend time with my dog.

oh and my husband finally got his Christmas present today. I ordered him a Giant Jersey and calendar...
Hurrah!
Got them just in time for the playoffs.

Oh the life of a foot ball wife......

3 Comments:

Blogger Pilon, A said...

Football? That's not nearly as good as Canadian Football.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Pilot said...

I think we should change the name of your blog to Laura gushes about Corey...

Ok but seriously.

That jersey was the most wrinkled thing I've ever seen... and I live by myself.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Movie Factory said...

CFL??? It's ok, but any league that rewards a kicker 1 point for totally screwing up has got issues. Oh, and theres is not nearly enough gushing about Corey for my liking.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home